Sharing From Cancer Survivor

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sharing from cancer survivor kak Soraya. 

"I am myself a cancer survivor ...I want to share how it feels because when you are fighting between life and death you want to hear benda2 yg 'sahih' - genuine, authentic, sound. Proven things and not be hoodwinked by crack remedies. Sebab dalam market ada macam-macam claim tentang rawatan cancer e.g Kangen Water, Transfer Factor, reverse osmosis, tukang urut cancer, rawatan ghaib etc etc


Semua ini akan datang bila you sakit, so who to believe?



To be honest, I know my health has been enhanced through the PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL.
I started using the PB Corset 1.5 years after I had surgery, chemo, radiotheraphy. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Yang paling ketara, during a follow up mammogram the radiologist commented that my breast skin and scar nampak bersih/cantik tak macam dulu. The scar used to be hard and the skin hitam and dry due to 35 radiotheraphy sessions. Skin tu dulu mcm terbakar. Selepas pakai PB ia bertukar, probably because the FIR concentrated at the lace stitching yg ada di cup area.

Also, because cancer cells thrive in and love cold bodies, I believe wearing the PB helps as it helps to regulate our body temperature through the FIR. So keeping your body temperature up is vital in fighting/preventing Cancer and a fact that many do not know.


Cancer cells also grow in Oxygen free environments, sebab tu exercise is important. So even when I run or go to the gym I use my PB sebab the FIR enhances blood circulation, thus increasing oxygen levels. Cancer cells don't like this!. InsyaAllah.

So kalau ada sesiapa yang taknak pakai PB sebab takut panas ke tak selesa ke, Kak Soraya selalu share this point. Especially now we live sleep, drive semua nak aircond. Memudaratkan sebenarnya.

So ini antara testimony yang saya share, but always stress that it can help the healing process or prevention, amongst other things, such as:

1. Lifestyle changes - food, juicing, exercise, rest
2. Mindset changes- prayers, faith and positive thinking.
3. Regular checkups and listening to your body, check all warts and bumps you may find.
4. Alternative treatments - e.g acupuncture, breast massage, heat treatment.

My cancer stage 2A but aggressive tumor masa diagnosed. My Onlogist said masa tu high chance for it to come back to the brain within 2 years. 

Apa yang kak Soraya nak share kalau kita sihat, deep faith, positivity and try everything that you feel helps ypu. PB, BVSM, garlic, garam buloh, all these I guna. Yakin, sihat, insyaAllah."

I harap sharing dari kak Soraya dapat membantu sedikit sebanyak kepada mereka yang tengah melawan penyakit ini. Dan, walaupun kita sihat sekarang ni, tapi kita kena mengambil langkah penjagaan dari awal. Prevention is better than cure. 
Yang penting, amalkan gaya hidup sihat. Dan pemakaian Premium Beautiful boleh menjaga kesihatan kita, insyaAllah.

Kak Soraya bersama dua anaknya.

You Might Also Like

0 comments